Here are some tips to make your home show ready:
- school uniforms pros and cons research paper Clear out as much furniture as you can: Donate it, put it in storage, or have a garage sale. Your home needs to look spacious, not cluttered.
- how to make a title page for your research paper Nix the cigarettes: Buyers are sensitive to cigarette smells. Many buyers will not even tour a home if they smell cigarette smoke.
- research paper about philippine government Let there be light: Open the blinds and turn on the lights. If the whole house is dark, that’s a problem.
- Get a research paper aerobic respiration home inspection: Do it now so you’re aware of any problems and can make any necessary repairs — before you put it on the market.
- research paper concrete Learn to love white walls: Color is popular, but the next buyer may not like your colors. Stick with neutrals that allow the potential buyer to picture their furniture in your home.
- research paper on rosetta stone Look closely at the carpet: Have carpets shampooed to get out any stains and smells. Replace it if that does not work. Don’t forget to keep colors neutral as well.
- bay of pigs research paper Clean out closets: Partially empty closets and cabinets spell “roomy” and sell space to potential buyers. Sell or put in storage any clothing that is not being worn. Donate extra clothes or surplus food and you won’t have to move it to your new home.
- research paper about reduce reuse recycle Keep it clean: No dust, cobwebs or trash. Potential buyers of your real estate are very observant.
- american government research paper topic ideas Harness flower power: Plant bright colored flowers outside and put flowers inside in vases, on a kitchen table or on the mantle. Flowers make buyers think the home owner is someone who cares about the small things.
Thinking of selling your home? Call or email me today.