Advertising and Promotion
Showings and Open Houses
- Clean or replace dirty or worn carpets.
- Open all curtains and blinds.
- Replace any burned out light bulbs and turn on all lights.
- Clear all clutter.
- Clear all countertops.
- Wash and put away any dirty dishes.
- Set the dining room or kitchen table if you have particularly nice linen or china.
- Simmer a few drops of vanilla on the stove.
- Put on soft music.
- Burn wood in the fireplace on cold days, otherwise, clean the fireplace.
- Put fresh towels in the bathroom.
- Take any laundry out of the washer and dryer.
- Leave the house so your REALTOR® is free to deal with prospective buyers in a professional manner.
- Put pets in cages or take them to a neighbor.